How it works:
For a one time share fee of €6,500 you and your family get:
- The use of your Sea Ray 220 Sundeck for 4 years
- 28 days a year on the water, with 5 days allowable as (10) half day bookings
- A 2 day RYA Powerboat Level 2 Course giving you Licence through the islands
- All insurance inclusive of Public Liability
A yearly management fee of €1,700 covers all costs including:
- All maintenance and routine servicing on your boat
- All trailering, launching and recovery costs
- All daily and seasonal cleaning costs and storage
- The use of water skis, ringos or any water toys
- The total management of your boat.
- The only additional cost is fuel. We launch the boat with a full tank of fuel and top it up when you're finished at the end of the day.
It couldn’t be simpler!
Hassle free boating...
"Karma Days" in Blue Lagoon Latchi.....
Sea Ray 220 Sundeck "Karma Days"
We added "Karma Days" to the fleet in mid 2011, she has proved to be extremely popular and very easy to handle. With the
latest Mercruiser DCS (Digital Control System) it makes for very easy mooring and control around a marina. She is fitted with the Mercruiser 350 Mag engine & Bravo 3 drive system. Giving great accelaration and getting onto the plane quicker, this provides great economy without having to over stress the engine.
A very large bench seat folds down to make a huge rear sunbed. With the addition of the infill cushion to the bow section making a 2nd area great for just chilling. An "emergency" toilet is located in the small area to the left of the helm.
Fresh water shower, I-pod/MP3 connections, 2 ice boxes, wake tower & a very large swim platform make this a great boat for a hard days relaxation.
A boat with plenty of space for 8 people to enjoy a great day on the water.......