How it works:
For a one time share fee of €5,950 you and your family get:
- The use of your Sea Ray 205 Sport for 4 years
- 28 days a year on the water, with 4 days allowable as (10) half day bookings
- A 2 Day RYA Powerboat Level 2 Course giving you Licence through the islands
- All insurance inclusive of Public Liability
A yearly management fee of €1,700 covers all costs
- All maintenance and routine servicing on your boat
- All trailering, launching and recovery costs
- All daily and seasonal cleaning costs and storage
- The use of skis, ringo or any water toys
- The total management of your boat.
- The only additional cost is fuel. We launch the boat with a full tank of fuel and top it up when you're finished at the end of the day
It couldn't be simpler!
Hassle free boating...
SeaRay 205 Sport "Our Toy"
"Phoenix" the Sea Ray 205 Sport was our first boat on the boat share scheme. Now after 5 successful years we have now replaced 'Phoenix" with "Our Toy", exactly the same model but newer.
The 21ft Sea Ray 205 Sport is fitted with the Mercruiser 4.3l 220hp engine. This has plenty of pull to get those skiers and wakeboarders out of the water. The alloy wake tower making even easier for those people new to water sports. A large rear sunbed with lots of storage underneath makes the rear of the boat the place to be when at anchor. I-pod / MP3 input will keep the younger music fans happy too. We have also extended the shade for the hot months.
A great boat to gain confidence and experience before moving to one of the larger craft in the range.