How it works:
For a one time share fee of €,3000 you and your family get:
- The use of your Selva 7.0 Centre Console for 4 years
- 28 days a year on the water, with 5 days allowable as (10) half day bookings
- A 2 day RYA Powerboat Level 2 Course giving you Licence through the islands
- All insurance inclusive of Public Liability
A yearly management fee of €1,700 covers all costs including:
- All maintenance and routine servicing on your boat
- All trailering, launching and recovery costs
- All daily and seasonal cleaning costs and storage
- The use of water skis, ringo or any water toys
- The total management of your boat
- The only additional cost is fuel. We launch the boat with a full tank of fuel and top it up when you're finished at the end of the day.
It couldn’t be simpler!
Hassle free boating...
23lb Tuna caught from Nirvana
"Nirvana" Selva 7.4 Centre Console
We added Nirvana to the fleet recently to meet the needs of those who wanted lots of deck space and the ability to fish.
This doesn't mean this is a work boat, with a massive front sunbed (bigger than all the other boats in our scheme!), a fresh water shower, GPS, Fish Finder and a huge sun shade, this boat is ideal for the family. It also has a small storm cabin, 2 tables and seating areas.
The Honda 225hp V6 gives fantastic performance or is happy to troll along looking for those Tuna.
This craft had just 60 hours from new when we added her to the fleet recently, she has proved to be the most cost effective way to get on the water for all.
At less than 70 euros a day, its far cheaper than renting and you get to choose where your gonna play.